Pages

lundi 18 janvier 2010

Hold on to that feeling

.

.
Dublin-Galway J-4
.
.

8 commentaires:

stealthisnick a dit…

don't stop believing

stealthisnick a dit…

Did I win something?

Zima- a dit…

All my respect and admiration! No, don't thank me, you deserved it.

stealthisnick a dit…

wow
that's the best award I've ever got
I'm going to put it on a shelf that I can see from every corner of my place

I wrote a story about that song, but unfortunately it's in italian so I don't know if you can understand it

Zima- a dit…

Actually I've been learning Italian for almost 2 years, so reading your story may be a really good exercise :D

stealthisnick a dit…

how strange
actually I've been trying to avoid learning french for almost two years
tu es francophone, n'est pas?

anyway this is my short story
http://stb-09.blogspot.com/2009/10/dont-stop-believing.html

Zima- a dit…

Francophone, tout à fait! ("...trying to avoid learning french for almost two years": shame, shame on you :D !)

I'll take some time tomorrow (after my last exam, 'till then I'l be studying, and studying, and...) to take à look at your story and your blog, promise ;)

stealthisnick a dit…

I know I'm lazy
my problem is that there is always someone that speaks less french than me around

on peut essayer comme ça
je parle français et tu parles italien ou viceversa

in bocca al lupo per l'esame

"You want weapons ? We're in a library. Books ! The best weapon in the world !"

Doctor Who.