Pages

mercredi 15 juillet 2009

The Duckworth Lewis Method/ The Nightwatchman

.
.
.
"I'm the nightwatchman, I lie awake,
Wondering what's gonna happen when the dawn breaks.
I'm the nightwatchman, I take the fall.
I'll always be around when you call... 'cause...
.
All that I have is yours. I'd give it all and more
To be by your side... in the morning light
.
I'm the nightwatchman, alone in my bed,
Fighting the ghosts and the demons inside my head.
Morning has broken and I've got to go.
How it's gonna end I don't know..."
.
.
.

2 commentaires:

Pistou17 a dit…

Mais attends tu captes internet là-bas??? C'est nouveau ça !

Et le coup du SMS reçu 100 ans plus tard...jé souis écœurée, carnassière !! Tu me l'as envoyé quel jour, au juste?

Bisauks et profites-en pour nous donner de tes nouvelles en direct live, alors !

(la totalité des photos va bientôt arriver !)

Zima- a dit…

Non, pour tout te dire, je suis à Liège à l'instant même, le sms datait d'avant-hier.

Vivement les photos :)

"You want weapons ? We're in a library. Books ! The best weapon in the world !"

Doctor Who.